Boost Light Bar, 130W Full Spectrum
Powerful & Efficient Full-Spectrum LED Light
Full white light spectrum that accelerates plant growth in greenhouses, and perfect for the most demanding indoor farming applications such as multi-tier flower production.
Boost for Greenhouses:
Boost mounts to greenhouse support trusses, resulting in almost no shadowing while delivering 50-100 PPFD and 5-10 moles of full spectrum supplemental light per day. And the dimming feature makes Boost exceptionally energy efficient for photoperiod interruption. Boost is the perfect greenhouse light: energy efficient, simple to install, maintenance free, waterproof, UL certified for safety, and a 5-year warranty.
Boost for Flowers:
Boost is ideal for multi-tier flower rooms where mounting height is limited. It delivers highly uniform full spectrum white light with an intensity over 1,000 PPFD at mounting heights of only 9”-24” above the canopy. For single tier flower rooms, Boost is a user-friendly, energy efficient, alternative to HPS. Unlike HPS, Boost ensures that every plant receives the same intensity of light—without creating “hot spots”, throwing light into the aisles or onto the walls. Boost’s high intensity, optimized spectrum and uniform light distribution ensures the healthiest plants and maximum revenue per square foot in your grow facility.
No hot spots.
Better crop yields.
Full Spectrum White Light
Grows plants great, and pleasant to work under.
Precisely control light output from max intensity to off.
LED Boost Light
Easy to Install
Lowest installation cost. Simple mounting and electrical connections.
Safe to clean with a high-pressure waterjet.
Verified by independent test lab.
LM-80 test data available.
Features & Benefits:
- Greenhouse Supplemental: Increase DLI by 5-10 moles
- Indoor Vertical Grow: 1,000 μmols/m2/sec on the canopy
- Patent-pending intensity compensation technology
- 45-deg & 120-deg beam angles
- 0-10V dimming from max intensity to off
- Simple wiring & daisy-chaining
- 5-Year Warranty
- Input Power: 130Watts
- Photon Flux: 285umols/sec
- Efficiency: 2.2umols/joule
- Dimensions: 47.25″ x 4.8″ x 2.75“
- Beam Angle: 45 or 120 degrees
- Input Voltage: 110–277V
- Dimming: 0-10V control signal
- Waterproof: IP66
- Daisy-Chaining: Up to 19 fixtures
- Lifetime: 62,000 hours
- Safety Certification: UL, cUL & CE
- Warranty: 5 years