DimLux Expert Series DE HPS Fixture - 1000w / 240V
*This item is no longer being manufactured. Only available while inventory lasts.*
The DimLux Expert Series 1000W DE HPS Grow Light is equipped with the Philips MASTER GreenPower Xtra 1000W lamp, which provides the most intense light available at 2150 μmol/s. When paired with the included Ultra Optics 98 reflector that is 98% reflective Miro Silver, the fixture produces a whopping PPF of 2107 μmol/s at 1000W. This light has eight dimming levels including an overdrive feature that boosts the PPF to 2528 μmol/s at 1200W. Compared to other HPS fixtures, it produces more PAR light with the same power consumption, leading to INCREASED YIELDS.
The Ultra Optics 98 reflector was designed on the Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) principle. This means EVERY photon will only “bounce” once with the reflector before heading onto your canopy. The provides longer lamp life and a cooler operating temperature. A 2 inch (50mm) socket on top of the hood allows air to passively rise above the fixture that can also be extracted with an exhaust fan. This leads to LOWER COOLING COSTS. Not for use with CO2 enriched grow rooms.
- The highest output (light) due to the overdrive boost
- Miro Silver Reflector with Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) principle
- Highly efficient – 2.1 µmol/J
- The broadest dimming range of all digital ballasts
- Soft-Start, Soft-Dim, Soft-Off function
- Can be dimmed manually in 8 levels including the “off” position.
- Can be variably dimmed and controlled via the Maxi Controller
- Extensive diagnostic LEDs
- EOL function (End Of Life indication to replace lamps)
- Safety features for preventing short circuits, open contact, high temperatures, too low voltage, too high voltage
- SBCS -Single Bounce reflector ensures minimal light loss
- Brighter, cleaner light for maximum yield
- Less Heat – reduced risk of heat damage to plants
- Reduced cooling costs
- No loss of vertical space – ideal for rooms with low or high ceilings
- Available Master Controller (sold separately) for dimming to sunrise/sunset and when temperature, humidity, VPD and CO2 levels vary
- Overall much greater output and yield than any other lighting system
Ultra Optics 98 Reflector
This Ultra Optics 98 reflector was designed according to the Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) principle and is 98% reflective Miro Silver.
This achieves the highest possible level of efficiency (98%) of any commercially available horticultural reflector. The reflector is fitted with adjustable side reflectors for better overlapping and minimizing wall losses.
Thanks to the open reflector design, the lamp is passively cooled, which improves both the service life and efficiency of the lamp. Warm air can be actively be extracted through a 2 inch/50mm connection on the reflector which reduces the room temperature significantly. In addition, separately available add-on reflectors can be installed to further reduce wall losses. The reflector is replaceable.
To get the most from these units, we recommend using them in conjunction with the Dimlux Maxi Controller. You can control up to 160 fixtures from a single point, scheduling on and off times and regulating output levels according to room temperature or VPD (Vapor Pressure Deficit) levels, so that plant temperatures always stay within range.
1000 WATT DOUBLE ENDED EL UHF Specifications:
- Reflector: Ultra Optics Miro Silver with 98% Efficiency
- Output: 600-1200 Watt
- Connection: 240V standard
- Overdrive: 20%
- Soft Start: Low inrush for use without Maxi Controller and Zero start (no inrush) for use with the Maxi Controller
- Soft Dim: Yes
- Dimming: 7 dim levels and off mode. Can be switched on and off via the Maxi Controller as well as Infinite Step-less dimming
- Dim Levels: Soft Off, 600WATT, 700WATT, 800WATT, 900WATT, 1000WATT, 1100WATT, 1200WATT
- Frequency: UHF Ultra High 140 KHz
- Lamp: Philips Master GreenPower Xtra 1000WATT / 400V DE EL 2.2 Plus lamp
- Power Consumption: @1000WATT = 1.050WATT 4.5A at 240V; @1200WATT – 1.260WATT, 5.2A at 240V
- Par / PPF: 2528 µmol/s at 1200WATT * 2.05 µmol/Watt
- Illumination Surface: @1000WATT = 6 x 6 Footprint/Spread; @1200WATT = 6½ x 6½ Footprint/Spread
- Diagnostics: Red & green LED signals
- Dimensions: 26 ½”” x 10 ¾” x 5 ⅛” / 67.5cm x 27.5cm x 13cm
- Weight: 13.88 lbs / 6.3 Kg