DimLux 1000w DE HPS with NanoTubes
1000W DE High Pressure Sodium
The DimLux Expert Series 1000W DE EL UHF is a complete fixture including the Alpha Optics reflector. This reflector is designed according to the Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) principle and is equipped with Miro Silver mirrors. As a result the highest possible efficiency (98%) of all available horticulture reflectors is achieved.
Provided with adjustable side reflectors for better overlap and to minimize wall losses. Due to the open design of the reflector the lamp is passively cooled which is a benefit for the life and efficiency of the lamp. There is a 50mm socket on the reflector which can be used to significantly reduce the room temperature by actively extracting the air. There are also optional add-on reflectors available which be placed to minimize the wall loss even more. This reflector is replaceable. Including BLV Horturion 1000W DE EL 2.2 Plus lamp.
- The highest output (light) due to the overdrive boost and 400V UHF technology
- Miro Silver Reflector with Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) principle
- Highly efficient – puts out 2.1 micromole (µmol) per watt
- The broadest dimming range of all digital ballasts
- Soft-Start, Soft-Dim, Soft-Off function
- Can be dimmed manually in 8 levels including the “off” position.
- Can be variably dimmed and controlled via the Maxi Controller
- Extensive diagnostic LEDs
- EOL function (End Of Life indication to replace lamps)
- Safety features for preventing short circuits, open contact, high temperatures, too low voltage, too high voltage
- SBCS -Single Bounce reflector ensures minimal light loss
- Brighter, cleaner light for maximum yield
- Less Heat – reduced risk of heat damage to plants
- Reduce cooling costs
- No loss of vertical space – ideal for rooms with low or high ceilings
- Available Master Controller (sold separately) for dimming to sunrise/sunset and when temperature, humidity, VPD and CO2 levels vary
- Overall much greater output and yield than any other lighting system
Alpha Optics 98 Reflector
This Alpha Optics 98 reflector was designed according to the Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) principle and is equipped with Miro Silver mirrors.
This achieves the highest possible level of efficiency (98%) of any commercially available horticultural reflector. The reflector is fitted with adjustable side reflectors for better overlapping and minimizing wall losses.
Thanks to the open reflector design, the lamp is passively cooled, which improves both the service life and efficiency of the lamp. Warm air can be actively be extracted through
a 2inch /50 mm connection on the reflector which reduces the room temperature significantly. In addition, separately available add-on reflectors can be installed to further reduce wall losses. The reflector is replaceable.
To get the most from these units, we recommend using them in conjunction with the DimLux Maxi Controller. You can then do away with your contactor /timer setup and control up to 160 fixtures from a single point, scheduling on and off times and regulating output levels according to room temperature or VPD (Vapor Pressure Deficit) levels, so that plant temperatures always stay within range.
1000 WATT DOUBLE ENDED EL UHF Specifications:
- Suitable for: 1000WATT 400V EL UHF
- Reflector: Alpha Optics Miro Silver with 98% Efficiency
- Output: 600-1200 Watt
- Connection: 230V standard (also available with 277V upon request)
- Overdrive: 20%
- Soft Start: Low inrush for use without Maxi Controller and Zero start (no inrush) for use with the Maxi Controller
- Soft Dim: Yes
- Dimming: 7 dim levels and off mode. Can be switched on and off via the Maxi Controller as well as Infinite Step-less dimming
- Dim Levels: Soft Off, 600WATT, 700WATT, 800WATT, 900WATT, 1000WATT, 1100WATT, 1200WATT
- Frequency: UHF Ultra High 140 KHz
- Lamp: Philips Master GreenPower Plus 1000WATT / 400V DE EL 2.2 Plus lamp
- Power Consumption: @1000WATT = 1.050WATT 4.5A at 230V; @1200WATT – 1.260WATT, 5.2A at 230V
- Par / PPF: 2,470 µmol/s at 1200WATT * 2.05 µmol/Watt
- Illumination Surface: @1000WATT = min 1.4m² (15.06ft²), max 3.3m² (35.52ft²) 6 x 6 Footprint/Spread; @1200WATT = min 1.65m² (17.76ft²), max. 4m² (43.05ft²) 6½ x 6½ Footprint/Spread
- Diagnostics: Red & green LED signals
- Dimensions: 26 ½”” x 10 ¾” x 5 ⅛” / 67.5cm x 27.5cm x 13cm
- Weight: 13.88 lbs / 6.3 Kg