Green House Feeding Calcium
- Calcium Bag: Available as 500gr – 1kg – 2.5kg
- This product is provided as a supplement in situations in which the amount of calcium within the water is below the suggested levels.
- Very soluble, easy to use, swiftly assimilated.
- Chelated Calcium – EDTA is a stable product that does not interact with other elements.
- Strengthens cell membrane and cell walls to protect from insect attacks.
- Presented in a powder form, it is very soluble in water. Ca2+ ion is protected by EDTA.
- Minimal effort and very easy to apply.
- Boosts nutrient transportation.
- Speeds up cell division and root extension. Does not contain Chlorine.
- Compatible with all kinds of fertilizers.
- The perfect solution for a lack of Calcium.
Because the water types do not have the required amount of either Calcium or Magnesium, it is necessary to use Calcium additive in conjunction with any Powder Feeding products.
For your convenience Magnesium is included within Powder Feeding. Also recognize that most tap water already has enough Calcium.
Very soluble, easy to use, quickly assimilated.
Chelated Calcium – EDTA is a stable product that does not interact with other elements.
Strengthens cell membrane and cell walls to protect from pests and insect attacks.
Presented in a powder form, it is very soluble in water. Ca2+ ion is protected by EDTA.
Minimum effort and very easy to use.
Enhances nutrient transportation.
Accelerates cell division and root extension. It does not contain Chlorine.
It’s compatible with all kinds of fertilizers.
It is perfect to solve a lack of Calcium.
when added to water make sure to start mixing immediately.
RO, RAINWATER OR ANY WATER WITH EC 0.0:
Because these kinds of water don’t have the necessary amount of either Calcium or Magnesium, it is necessary to use Calcium additive when used with any Powder Feeding products.
For your convenience Magnesium is included in Powder Feeding. Also remember that most tap water already has enough Calcium.
|GH Calcium Ca-Chelate 9,7 Ca||GH Ca-Chelate Doses (g/L)||EC|
THESE DOSES ARE FOR CUSTOMERS THAT ARE USING RO WATER OR RAINWATER WITH A EC: 0.0.
IF YOU ARE USING TAP WATER, YOU NEED TO TEST THE HARDNESS WITH OUR STRIPS, THE REQUIRED DOSES WILL BE LOWER.
* For accurate results we recommend to use a EC Meter
* The values shown in the water hardness table are expressed in ppm of CaCO3, which indicates the amount of calcium present in the water.
The EC / TDS expressed in ppm should not be mistaken with the water hardness, these values refer to the salt content in the water and might not be accurate information on the hardness. Information about the water hardness can be obtained by asking the local town hall or visiting its website.
|EC 0.0||Ca-CHELATE (metric)||Ca-CHELATE (imperial)|
|Young Plants||0.3 g/L||0.04 oz/US gal|
|Growth||0.8 – 1.0 g/L||0.11 oz/US gal|
|Flowering||1.0 g/L||0.13 oz/US gal|